Monday, December 21, 2009

Home

Every day has been an overcast day in Sacramento. I've really been missing that. The temperature is also colder, but it bites less than in Valencia.

Day before-yesterday I spent the morning and afternoon setting up the ornaments and birds of my Christmas tree, and also preparing for a party that my parents were having with some guests in our house.

It was real nice! There were three kids that came, and we played Clue and Pictionary. It was pretty funny, I tricked my brother into losing by saying the the suspects that we thought were true, but I used the weapons card I had to lure him in.

Too bad I was kind of stupid and took the long route of getting back to the stairs from the Conservatory instead of teleporting to the Lounge and moving only six spaces. So, one of the guests got there before me and won.

Bitter, bitter defeat.

After that we had a nice meal in the table. Some home made barbecue ribs with a sauce that my mom and sister make from scratch for special occasions, mashed potatoes, string beans, and finally some three milk cake made from scratch with a dollop of cool whip and raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries on top.

It was amaaaazing.

I want to take photos to document my blogs visually, but I'll have to wait until after Christmas when everything goes on sale.

Until then, I'll just be using my laptop:
























Yesterday I spent my time with my brother's best friend, Aaron, playing Halo 3 and biking to Walgreens for some junk food. After Aaron left, I did all of my Christmas shopping in one load in Arden Fair mall with Robert (brother), was invited to a friend's party, and talked with the pleasant Riyoko Iwamoto during the morning, and lovely Hannah Ayoubi in the evening. I also got Super Smash Bros 64 for the Wii's Virtual Console (and then splurged with Pokemon Snap and Zelda: Majora's Mask).

What a vacation, geeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment